Local Anger Management
Welcome to PeacefulBattles
Perhaps you are here voluntarily, or as a suggestion from loved ones. We commend you for recognizing the need to change and improve how you deal with anger. Welcome to taking the steps necessary to achieve a happier and more fulfilling life. Thank you for choosing Peaceful Battles to guide you through this process. We truly enjoy helping our participants grow and experience breakthroughs that create positive changes in their lives. We hope that you will find this experience to be a rewarding one.
What to Expect
To receive the maximum benefit of our program, we encourage you to practice the skills reviewed in class. The sooner you practice the skills, the better you will be at incorporating these approaches into your life. We also recommend that you inform your facilitator about your experience of testing the skills. By doing so, our team will then be able to coach you through using them properly.
Please note that one does not improve by simply learning the skills. To foster change in your behavior, it is essential to apply the skills to your daily life. We will do our part in teaching and guiding, however your commitment to practicing and making necessary changes is vital to your success. Similar to weight loss, you can learn about it but unless you exercise and eat healthier, you won’t achieve your goal.
Improving your anger management skills begins with the following:
- Commitment to making a change. This includes coming to classes and participating.
- Being open. This includes understanding yourself better, recognizing how you feel inside, noticing signals from your body, and receiving feedback from others.
- Being proactive. This includes planning ahead to avoid anger triggers and anger inducing situations.
Key Components of our Program
- Anger: prevention and resolution
- Identifying Anger Triggers
- Communication and Listening Skills
- Stress Management
- Empathy/ Emotional Intelligence
- Healthy Relationships and Boundaries
- Impulse Control
Schedule of Classes and Locations Classes are held weekly in Palm Springs. Please visit our website for the current locations, as well as the schedule of classes, since there may be changes.
Be sure to review the program policies especially if needing a progress report.